Friday, August 13, 2010

scenes from the animatic

Hey there Ricketeers! I've finished the animatic! Now I just have to watch it several times and see what needs to be cut or changed. I can't upload the whole thing because a) It's way too big, and b) I really don't want to spoil anything. BUT I can give you a taste of it! Here's a scene at the Rodential Bar and Jazz Club:


And also, here's an alternate version:

I'm still experimenting with camera angles and such. I like the shot of the messenger running up, but I feel it may be unneeded. Thoughts? Thoughts on the story/characters/pace/voices so far?

Also, the music and lounge singer voice was Richard Cheese, who is awesome, and who you can check out here.

Credits:
Rickety/Announcer: Lucas Ciarlante
Rascals/Stumbles: Sean Faye
Digby: Joshua Daniel
Donna: Alanna Dukes

No comments:

Post a Comment