Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Twinkle-Toes Blusto

So here's a pic of what Blusto would look like in my 11 second animation that I haven't finished yet and have put at the tail end of a very long to-do list. The Gag was that Rickety was a judge for the "little miss Adorable"contest and Blusto wanted to enter, and of course he didn't win. Hence the dialogue.

I thought it was funny and I really wish I had finished it by the deadline, just so I could be done with it. Now, not only do I not have a deadline to finish by, I have little motivation to finish an animation that would take time away from my big huge animation I'm supposed to spend time on, especially with a character that won't even be in it.

Oh well. Perhaps I'll finish it. I'm still working on the look and effects of the animation. I want to mimic some sort of shading effect you'd see in a pencil drawing but with animation, and also get that "cut-out" look without the "cut-out" animation.

Hooray for testing!

No comments:

Post a Comment