Thursday, August 19, 2010

Rickety Rat Boardgame

Hmmm, not for you this week Ricketeers, I had my priorities wrestled elsewhere. Although I did recently think about creating a Rickety Rat papercraft print-out board game in the vein those fancy tabletop games that's all the craze with kids these days. I think it would be significantly easier to design and simpler to make a PDF game doc than creating one of the computer game ideas I wanted(not that you'll never see one of those). Also it would give me a chance to stretch my game design muscles which have been getting pretty soft these days let me tell you. And if I was really crafty, I'd make a simple version that's free and then a super fancier version with more stuff for a small price. How does that all sound?

No comments:

Post a Comment